Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday again...it's been a Cave kind of week ie one where I am happy when it is raining to help justify my isolation....doing bits and pieces of house work...got on a cooking tear the other day so that amused me.
I went to BJ's and that was exhausting,,,all that walking was good for me but left me tired.
Bad news from Sue,,,she has breast cancer and is starting Chemo today...my heart is with her and my brother...she has always been there for me.
 I need to pick up my prescriptions today so that is my big chore...fighting the traffic to Ocean View and back on a Friday in August...
 I have been reading a lot so my concentration is improving and I am getting the hang of the portable oxygen..so going out isn't as much of an ordeal...especially if there is a cart to hold on to.

No comments: