Monday, December 7, 2009

Preparing for Christmas

It is exciting for me to be preparing for Christmas this year.
Oh, I haven't even started on the baking, or even the decorating yet.
I've done most of my shopping on line so I haven't been out and about the mall or any of that stuff.
I have been busy redecorating the house by refreshing some things, and finally having the new counter top installed AND the new dishwasher.
I am in the process of painting the" MAIN?" bathroom to give it a face lift before we do the real job of punching the wall out and removing the tub etc.
The other bath in the back room now has had a tile floor, been repainted by moi and has totally new fixtures IE a Jacuzzi toilet and a pedestal sink.
If my husband would cooperate, we could have excess furniture removed and make more room for our guests, whom I am so Happy to entertain.
The big projects should be done by early next week.
After cleaning (sad face). with furniture rearranged, I can then concentrate and have some fun with the outdoor decorations and cookies and pre making appetizers etc. etc. etc.
I am so looking forward to this holiday and having the family together, especially Gustav who brings joy in my heart when I see him.
Love to all

1 comment:

The Wardells said...

You are going to do all this before we arrive?? OMG!!! You are superwoman! I can't wait to see everything.