Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blue Wednesday

I woke up really early this morning, 5ish, aching all over, and wanting to sleep some more. I guess I did because the next thing I knew, it was 10 and I was fighting off bad dreams.
Jim, must have left very early because the car was gone and the coffee had already shut off. I spent most of the morning trying to pull myself together and trying not to cry. This huge sadness was upon me and I think the dreams had really disturbed me.
I forced myself to move about and dragged the pool cover out of the garage so that hopefully, Jim will notice it and realize that it is time to close the pool for the season.
When he comes home, he generally sits in his chair and watches TV. Any suggestion of a chore is met with eye rolling and agreement, although nothing actually gets done.
Things have GOT to get better.

1 comment:

Paula said...

(((^_^))) big hug!