Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday November 10 Happy Birthday Marine Corps..

So the lasr few weeks I have really had no energy, feeling lethargic and not like going out a whole lot. All my exercise plans had been discarded and honestly, some days i didn't even feel like getting out of bed.
I had a dental appt on Tuesday, and when the hygienist commented on my wheezing I blamed it on my asthma, which has been terrible this year. But in the spirit of the comment, and trying not to be my Mother, I broke down and made an appt. to see my primary on Friday.
She too heard the popping in my chest, said my throat was red, found fluid behind none ear, and surmised that i probably have walking pneumonia which was confirmed by a chest xray on the spot.
Definitely pneumonia, so she prescribed a new inhaler, z pack of antibiotics and a CT scan on Monday which is scaring the crap out of me. She was concerned about a spot which was rather dense, could be infiltrates from the pneumonia(sp) or could be a mass.
Afer looking up the definition of Walking pneumonia, I realize that lack of energy is a key symptom so I feel justified in my laziness.
Since I have been on the antibiotic though, I slept through last night whith out wheezing or coughing so I hope that is all it is...

No comments: