Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday

I think I will get the chest x-ray done today so I will be sure that the Doc gets it by Friday.
I really haven't been out much since last week, but I need to pick up some prescriptions and back up cat food in case he wants to admit me again.
I feel better, more energetic and the coughing is becomming less frequent and more productive so I am taking that as a positive. Also spent a lot of time yesterday looking up infectious diseases like Legionnaires and Mercer and I know I am on the right course with the antibiotics if that proves to be the case
I've been such a couch potato but I don't want to exert myself even though I have a million things I should be doing.
I'm also debating whether or not to go to the luncheon tomorrow but I feel like I really need to get out of the house and see the "Girls".
One can only watch so much Dexter at one time...

1 comment:

Paula said...

I hope you got the x-ray.