Saturday, January 4, 2014

Dream

I had a weird dream last night because I was restless and the Trazadone didn't seem to be doing the job.
I was shopping a a huge grocery store, something like BJ's and Jim was alive...not just alive but his former self, picking up stuff that we didn't need just because it was there. I discouraged him because we didn't need it and somehow in my mind I knew that he was gone and I didn't want any more belongings to dispose of...
It was also bizarre that Tommy Rutledge was working in a deli there and I was ordering 1/4 lbs of this and that but there was another deli in the back of the store where Jim was ordering lbs of everything.
He was shopping with Martha who was there with Phyllis whom I didn't see.Not surprised given the last message I received from them.
I realize this was meaningful because in my dream I was dealing with my lost relationships with his friends even though in reality I am still struggling.
It was also strange that yesterday while I was on the line with US Air, a call tried to come through from Joell Bacchieri.....whats up with that??

No comments: