Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Here it is Tuesday again...my last workshop meeting. I will miss seeing the group on a weekly basis but hopefully will see them at the luncheons and other events,
Diane came down for the weekend and it was nice to have company.
We did some shopping in Salisbury on Saturday, had lunch at the Franford Diner, TOOK A NAP, and watched TV.
Very exciting as I showed her Cypress Swamp and rge Mason Dixon line marker in Selbyville.
The weather was very crappy on Sunday, so we watched movies all day. She had never seen "Enchanted April" or "Big Night" so that was enjoyable. I cooked dinner and we ate in.
She got some mulching done out front and replaced the smoke detectors for me.
She left around noon on Monday and I took another nap...then I slept in until 10 this morning.
I was feeling very tired. stress I think. I may get the car inspected before my Group at 2....

No comments: