Friday, August 9, 2013

Blah...

This has been the worst week I've had since Jim passed. I don't know why exactly but i feel like I have fallen in a hole and am clawing my way out. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get anything done. At the same time I feel like maybe I am doing too much. I cancelled my dinner party mostly because I couldn't get organized enough to pull it off. In addition there was a lot of drama going on with my guests and I didn't want that to dominate the evening. I shared that with my group and was applauded for taking care of myself. Robbie Russell is in the states working for Nasa this week and is returning to Germany on Saturday. He's been calling to camome over but I haven't been able to make a plan with him because I am so stuck... I am achy from gardening so I laid off that for a while, then I feel guilty.I really do need to spread the mulch and finish weeding... Maybe I'll get that started now...

No comments: