Friday, January 8, 2010

PROGRESS

I got a real surprise yesterday. I forced myself to WW and weighed in to find out that I had actually lost 4 lbs. over the holiday for a total loss of 12 lbs.
Not only did I get applause from the group, but I had achieved the first goal of losing 5 % body weight and was honored with a Big star to commemorate the event
It was just the encouragement I needed to feel better, and I went shopping for acceptable snacks and bagged them by point values.
So my challenge now is to move more and to stick to the plan. Drink more water, eat smaller portions. choose filling foods with the right ratio of fat/calories and fiber.
I am going to keep this momentum going.

2 comments:

The Wardells said...

Congratulations! We are so proud of you, but more importantly you must be so proud of yourself!

Paula said...

That's awesome. Congrats!