Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday thoughts

I am enjoying this unexpected wonderfully beautiful snowfall we are having here.
I love the quiet peace of snow, how it muffles the sound of tires rolling on the road and covers the ugliest of things with a blanket of white.
It is just so cozy to be inside, and warm. Even the cats seem to be enjoying looking out the window and watching the little birds searching for food.
I am lined up with the new Anne Tyler novel and Mad Men DVD's from Netflix. Jim decided it is a Chili kinda day, so that is in the works as soon as he gets home.
I see the Ortho Doc on Friday so I will know what the MRI revealed. Actually, I have the photos myself but Duh..what should I be looking for?? A torn meniscus looks like what?
The bronchitis seems to be loosening up, so I don't always sound like a frog, just sometimes.
I got a sweet note from Gustav so that made my day...and I weighed in on the Wii and dropped 2.2 lbs so that is encouraging even thought I haven't been active.

2 comments:

The Wardells said...

I'm so envious of your snow so enjoy it for us down south!

Glad you liked Gustav's note. G-pop's learning system must be working!

Unknown said...

I'll let him know!