Thursday, January 19, 2012

Had my initial visit with the Therapist yesterday and the time just flew by. We went 10 minutes over but she at least got an idea of how my life has changed since Jim and I first got together.
Her closing comment was." You certainly have a lot on your plate", and in the "therapist demeanor " responded positively to everything I mentioned therefore creating a trust/friendship. We are scheduled for next week, ST, SP.
I don't know what happened but I slept in this morning until 10:45...haven't done that in years...Maybe it was the session and my brain resting for a change. Perhaps I have an ally here, someone to listen to me, and actually HEAR what I am saying.

2 comments:

The Wardells said...

Sounds like positive progress! Sometimes in life we just need a neutral professional to provide us with guidance and tools to manage our lives.

Paula said...

Sounds good. I hope it continues to work out.