Thursday, January 12, 2012

Still gray and dreary. Some sort of precipitation to make it feel heavy.
I spent most of yesterday doing nothing...a little sewing..packing up the tree balls..waiting for Jim to feel well enough to cart some stuff out to the garage.
I am thinking that the procedure has affected him more that we originally thought. His stomach has been troubling him and he is tired.
He hardly sleeps anyway. 5 hours tops, but he's lately been cat napping alot!
I am still waiting for a call back from a therapist's office for myself.
Ah well, the coffee is good...

3 comments:

The Wardells said...

I'm glad you are looking for a therapist. I think it would really help to talk to someone when you are going through so much with Jim and other life challenges. Just think of it as 1 hour to completely and totally talk about yourself, almost like a spa day for your mental self:-)

Unknown said...

Thanks. I am seeing her on Wednesday and she accepts Medicare. The last one I saw 2X and really liked only accepted private insurance. I am hoping we connect as well.

Paula said...

Good luck tomorrow! It's always nice to have an objective person listen and give sound advice - kinda serve as a coach. I hope you click with her - finding the right therapist can be tough, but it does do wonders when you do have the right one.