Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year

So it is a new year again...the year of my official retirement age...filed my papers last week. First check coming in April...


Hope it is the year of the kidney, for Jim and for Prudence.


I think I will try to take down the decorations today. We've been blessed with moderate weather and have not taken advantage of it.


Trying to practice a little Zen...no resolutions...smaller steps...one day at a time...

Wish I knew why my heart feels like it's breaking all the time. I think I spend too much time worrying about everyone but me.

1 comment:

The Wardells said...

Everyone will be fine. Just focus on yourself since you can't control others' behavior and remember that everything usually works out for the best. We're rooting for you and want you to be happy and healthy and joyful!