Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Morning,
We had a scare last night when we couldn't find Beau for about 1/2 hour. I was dinner time and he rarely misses that, plus he is generally within 2 feet of me at all times.
After running around the house, checking closets, between doors and storm doors, even the dryer (OMG), he wandered out all sleepy eyed from under the loveseat. I was so relieved. I thought I saw him on the front steps, but it was Bitsy. They really do look alike and now that her baby weight is gone, she looks smaller. She could be his sister.
Thank you all who voted in the poll. I don't know if it was your influence or not, but I have been invited to spend time with the new parents for the first week. I think I need to so that the reality will set in. It still seems unreal to me. I can't remember the last time I held a newborn. Probably one of Diane's kids.
I am hoping to spend some time with my friend Debbie while I am there as well. We will probably spend our time in the Korean Market and DeKalb farmers Market and discussing food like we always do. Ah. life in Atlanta is good.
Ciao

No comments: