Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lazy Day

Good Evening,

Beau had a check up yesterday and he did well. he has gained 2 # since he first weighed in. It's amazing how instinctive cats are. The carry box has been on the floor in my room since the last time he went to the Vet. He plays in in on it, opens and closes the door etc.

The minute I moved it into the dining room, he disapperared....I mean for 5 minutes. he is always under foot. I found him hiding behind a big planter in the LR . Now he's on to it!!!

I feel amazingly better, enough so that I even washed the windows in my bedroom and hung new summer drapes. Sorry Gabe, but a week makes a world of difference when you are sick.

BTW, I spoke to my friend Debbie who lives in Atlanta yesterday and I passed on Gabe's offer about teaching her daughter. She's willing to up the ante if she can drop her off and pick her up when she's 18. Every Mother's fantasy !!

Bitsy sopped by today with Voodoo, whom I suspect is Beau's Father as I saw them getting it on under the trailer. I wish I could get a picture of him, he is mostly black with white circles around his eyes , like a mask. Very Spooky., I also think he is Bitsy's Brother, but hell, this is Delaware

No comments: